This kit includes a Spanner Wrench and 2 Output Filters.
The output filters replace the user from inhalation of small particles in the product gas flow. Replacement of these filters is recommended once per year and it requires use of the spanner wrench (included in this kit).
The output filters are conveniently located behind the removable cannula nozzle fitting.
To Replace the Output Filter:
1. Use the Spanner Wrench included in this kit to access the output filter. The tool has two prongs which mate with two indentations located on the surface of the metal cannula barb fitting on the Inogen One G3 and Inogen At Home.
2. Carefully remove the cannula fitting by unscrewing it in the counter-clockwise direction.
3. The filter, a hard plastic disk with a silicone gasket on its outer edge, will be visible in the recess once the hose barb is removed.
4. Remove the filter, and inspect the recess to make sure it is free of debris.
5. Install a new replacement filter.
6. Carefully screw the cannula barb fitting back into the recess (clockwise) until it bottoms out on the filter gasket. Take care to squarely screw the nozzle fitting into the threads, and not to over tighten.