We sell the SeQual with TWO batteries for less than the price of one, giving you up to 10 hours of battery life!*
Robust and reliable, the SeQual Eclipse 5 is the only piece of oxygen equipment you’ll ever need. Rated for 24/7 use, this portable concentrator offers continuous flow up to 3 LPM and pulse dose settings up to 9. The Eclipse’s autoSAT ® technology senses changes in respiratory rates to maintain consistent FiO2 levels (the percentage of inhaled/inspired oxygen) so whether you’re at rest or at play, you will always be receiving the oxygen you need.
The SeQual Eclipse comes with a removable cart with telescoping handle which allows for easy maneuverability. The standard battery lasts 5.4 hours at a pulse dose setting of 2 and 2 hours at a continuous setting of 2. We include two batteries with your purchase, giving you 10 hours of battery at a pulse dose setting of 2. The advance pulse delivery option allows this small, portable device to saturate high continuous flow oxygen users.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Specs:
- (H)19.3” x (W)12.3” x (D)7.1”
- 18.4 lbs. / 8.3 kg. (with a single battery)
- 21.8 lbs. / 9.88 kg. (with two batteries)
- Continuous dose settings: 0.5-3.0
- Pulse dose settings: 1.0-9.0
AC Power Supply: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz (auto-sensing to allow worldwide use)
- DC Power Cable for mobile use in car
- Over 10 hours at a pulse dose setting of 2 with two batteries
- 5.2 hours at a pulse dose setting of 2 with one battery
- 4 hours at a continuous setting of 2 with two batteries
- 2 hours at continuous setting of 2 with a single battery
- Each battery charges in 1.8-5 hours (depending on flow setting) when connected to AC power; settings of 2.0 and under charge when connected to DC power. An external battery charger is available.
- 40 decibels (at a pulse dose setting of 3)
- 48 decibels (at a continuous setting of 3)
- 3 year limited warranty on the concentrator
- 1 year limited warranty on the batteries
- Concentrator, two batteries, AC (wall) and DC (car) charging cords, removable rolling cart, accessory bag, user manual
- Extra batteries, external battery charger, travel case, protective case, replacement filters
*10 hours of battery life based on two batteries and a pulse dose flow setting of 2.